About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Thursday, May 15, 2014



I weighed in this morning at the gym- it's not official, but it looks like I've lost another 10 pounds in the 2nd week. This would put me at:

Week 1 234.5 16.5 pounds lost 218
Week 2 218 10 pounds lost 208

Not too shabby a start, but of course I'm nowhere near slim. Over the weekend I went to Seattle and the seatbelts barely fit on the Delta airlines (score another point for Southwest). On the flight back, the person I was going to sit next to, looked up with dread when he saw me sitting down. What can I say, I'm working on it...



In case you are curious, this picture above is of underground Seattle. A city under a city. Kind of...

No comments: