About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hump Day!




It's Wednesday and I'm beyond tired. In 32 minutes, I have to take off to an afternoon of court in the Imperial Valley, but it's hard to motivate oneself to travel to 120 degree weather. I look forward to court, but the walking from the parking lot to the court house feels like a leisurely stroll in an oven.

But, responsibility calls...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the heat of "h"el Centro - when the heat of "h"el Cajon was stifling! Awesome seeing you in court the other day buddy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - WTF? Why am I anonymous???