About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goddess of Cleanliness




Those of you that know me, know that my natural state is somewhat messy. My truck is filled with miscellaneous junk- ties that I've discarded after court, a brief case or two, papers, tools and God knows what else. It's often an adventure to fit passengers in my truck. My personal office within my law office is similar- the desk top is filled with papers that I am working on and the drawers are filled with books, electronic gizmos, tea canisters, tools and much else.

Yet, when you come to my house it's impeccably clean. A nice lawn leading to a beautifully decorated entry way. Sometimes the door will have a wreath or roses for Valentines or a similar holiday decoration. Inside the house you'll beautiful and comfortable golden sofas, a mahogany dining table with a matching vanity cabinet- the cabinet filled with beautiful crystals and the table set with a candle motif centerpiece.

The only thing out of place in the house is probaby the ruffled man wearing half a suit who is sprawled half in and half out of a leather loveseat with one hand on the remote control and a lap top on..well...his lap. He blogs away, while his wife watches, as observant as a CSI investigator, looking for any signs of messiness. Seeing if the man's leg will knock over the glass of juice...

The man, of course, is me and my wife is truly a Goddess to put up with my messiness. She graciously allows me a spare room and a garage for my messy habits! The rest of the house, thankfully, is hers!

No comments: