About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Monday, September 22, 2008

A wall of books in my garage!





A client was asking me the other day why I didn't have a set of law books like the lawyers that she'd seen on TV.

I replied that everything was on the internet and that lawyers that had these walls of books only had them for show. She accepted the explanation, but afterwards I felt a little bit inadequate. I wondered why I shouldn't have my own set of useless law books to fill my walls with the musty smell of lawyerly success.

So, I searched on the internet for some law books and ended up buying them the next day. My friend Paco and I took a few boxes to pickup the law books. We ended up filling the bed of the pickup entirely with books.

I have room for maybe 100 books in my office bookshelves and have some 1,000 books purchased!

Now I need a larger office!

1 comment:

cabezuca said...

cool beans ray.. i'm workin' on my book collection too but it's getting very pricy.. :(