About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Friday, August 12, 2016

I lost another 5.5 pounds this week. I'm getting closer to fitting into my old suits, but at 250 pounds even, I figure that I'm a good 20 to 25 pounds away. I have three weeks to go before my Sept 1 presurgery appointment. Perhaps I can lost 12 to 15 more pounds by then. Then it's probably a good time waiting until I can once again enter the positive choice program- it could be as long as 6 weeks, depending largely on my recovery from knee surgery. It's tempting to continue the fast until September 8 and lose another 4 to 5 pounds before I go on hiatus. But I'm trying to keep the long term in view, here.

8/12/2016 255.5 to 250.0, 5.5 pounds lost

No comments: