About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just another Monday

It's 5:54 PM and I am taking a small break from the paperwork accumulated on my desk. Just outside my office, my paralegal team is concentrating on their work, they are quiet, save the constant typing of the computer keyboards. This is MSA, or marital settlement agreement week, and we are going over maybe five of them this week.

I am going through messages, to make sure nothing important was missed, and have about three cases that I need to deal with tonight.

This is the unglamorous side of law, just paperwork and phone calls (or, more accurately, emails).

A good friend of mine is in a murder jury trial and I truly envy him at times like this!

My reward after another hour of this- Palapas a great new restaurant in Chula Vista. Do you like real pollo asada? Do you love Mexican style fruit stands? This is the best of both.

No comments: