About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I ran over the little drummer boy!

Sometimes I just don't feel the Christmas spirit. I know that everyone, who isn't particularly close to me, expects a warm smile and good humor from me. "I just can't picture you mad," is something that I hear too often. And, usually, I don't mind being the person that cheers people up. It gives me pleasure to be the happy guy, usually...

But today I feel more like being the Bah Humbug guy. I know this guy who has an incendiary blog- he hates the government, people who like apple pie, and probably even his readers. He respects nothing and, I think, few people expect much of anything from him. This leaves him free to act any way that he wants.

Sometimes I think it'd be nice to be the no expectations guy.

No comments: