About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016



My Positive Choice instructor Steve used to say that just because you've fallen down the stairs, there's no reason to keep falling. After some 9 months of maintaining my weight, between November 2015 and June 2016, my weight went from 214 to 290. In between, I hurt my knee in a cycling accident, which contributed a bit to the gain.

So, starting July 1, I've been back on product. So far, so good. Twenty four pounds lost.

Starting weight 7/1- 290 lbs
7/8- 274.5 lbs
7/15- 266 lbs

I'm planning to "re-zero" my weight down to 199, eventually. Then I'll rebuild my muscle, just like last time. However, in 5 to 9 weeks, I will likely be scheduled for my knee surgery and will, I think, have to take a break from the product to prepare/recover from the surgery.

No comments: