About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Washington DC

I hit Washington DC for a training with one of my best friends. We had a great time. It really is something to be in a place where so much history has happened and will happen. When we were sitting in the actual courtroom where the Supreme Court met, I almost felt a tear escape from my admittedly too macho eyes. I wondered what it would feel like to be justice Estolano deciding on the great issues of the day. It will likely never happen, but there's a good chance that I may get to argue a case before the court some day. If so, I'll pay the courtroom sketchers some extra money to drop a few pounds from my sketch!

No comments: