About Me

My photo
chula vista, California
Random thoughts, some of them funny, from a San Diego divorce and criminal defense attorney, as he fights for his clients in Court, fights the battle of bulge and goes through life.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Estolano Law- a year and change later

It's weird to think of where I was a year and half ago at this time. I was probably sitting in my little office- bills accumulating, unsatisfied with my cases and playing with the idea that maybe I should do something else.

Today, the bills are still high, but are being managed better and better. I still in the same desk as before, but in a nice office filled with people that I enjoy working with and who are making Estolano Law a success. The cases are interesting and always in my areas of expertise- immigration, family law or criminal defense. The future is not without it's problems, but it looks bright.

No comments: